Monday, April 4, 2011

The 1,274,632th Rebecca Black blog post

Friday
I know, I know...another Rebecca Black blog post??

...Yea.

I give my props to Rebecca black. Watch this video to see why.

There are 2 things we learn from this video:

1) Rebecca Black is handling the intense promotion of her video properly. She is making light of the mockery that has flooded the internet. She is very wise to take this approach and join in on the fun. Certainly defending the song's credibility as 'quality' would not have been the right move; that is unless you define 'quality' as something that ignites a wildfire across the globe...

And granted, it was almost certainly her new PR rep that suggested this course of action, but nonetheless she's going along with it.

I hope she enjoys her 15 minutes. But who knows?? Maybe we'll see her on American Idol in a few years! Or in a new Bieber video!?

2) The names of the horrible writers: Clarence Jey and Patrice Wilson (pictured below w/client J'Rose)

Apparently Ark Music Factory specializes in making music for the daughters of rich folk. Definitely a good niche to be in I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment